Deadline Shell Eco-marathon
As our special guest you’ll find out first-hand what Shell stands for. You’ll network with our senior people; see how we work, think and innovate; watch as the Shell Ideas360 winner is announced and, as a finale, we’ll fast-track you through our recruitment process with a face-to-face interview.
DATE: MAY 14-16, 2014
LOCATION: AMSTERDAM & ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
Benefits at a glance:
• Great networking opportunities and dinner with Shell senior leaders
• Insight into how Shell works and what Shell has to offer
• Visit to the Shell Eco-marathon
• Access to the prestigious Powering Progress Together Forum
• Attend the Shell Ideas360 finals and watch as the winner is announced
• Job interview at Shell offices
• Travel and accommodation expenses paid by Shell
How to apply
To apply to join us for this event, and to see full terms and conditions, visit www.shell.nl/fasttrack.
You must complete an online application to Shell’s Graduate Programme or an Assessed Internship and successfully pass our e-assessments before May 4, 2014.
Please note that applying for this fast track event constitutes a formal application to Shell. Only (i) full-time students studying in the UK, Republic of Ireland, the Netherlands, Germany or Norway; and (ii) graduates located in the UK, Republic of Ireland, the Netherlands, Germany or Norway are encouraged to participate.