Deadline: LSE SU Alternative Investments Conference 2016
The LSE SU Alternative Investments Conference (AIC) is the world's largest student conference on hedge funds and private equity. The 2016 AIC will take place at the five star London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square on the 18th and 19th of January 2016.
The 2016 AIC will be the tenth edition of the Conference; over the past ten years, it has grown to become the world's largest student conference on hedge funds and private equity. Last year's Conference welcomed students, undergraduates to PhD candidates, from over 70 top universities worldwide; we received over 6,300 applications for the 350 seats available.
The AIC is comprised of a mixture of keynote speeches, panel discussions, and seminars that aim to provide a dynamic and interactive educational experience and to offer the student delegates a holistic overview of the two industries.
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Bonderman, Founding and Managing Partner of TPG Capital
- Guy Hands, Chairman and Chief Investment Officer, Terra Firma
- Paul Singer, Founder and CEO of Elliott Management
- Pierre Lagrange, Co-Founder of GLG Partners
- Alan Giddins, Managing Partner of 3i Group
- Yoel Zaoui, Founding Partner of Zaoui & Co
- Douglas Haynes, President of Point72 Asset Management
- Lionel Assant, Head of European Private Equity at Blackstone
- Alexander Friedman, CEO of GAM Holding
- Simon Patterson, Managing Director at Silver Lake
If you are interested in Alternative Investments, this is the place to be! You will have the opportunity to hear the insights of leading industry luminaries and increase job opportunities through networking!
Visit our website www.lseaic.com to find out more about this amazing opportunity and to register. Deadline for applications is the 1st December! You can also visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/AlternativeInvestmentsConference