Consultant Financial Risk Management (Graduate)
Risk Management consulting is a complex financial profession. It takes a special kind of person to engage, listen and advise and we are recruiting for talented junior professionals who have a passion for statistical techniques and financial risk related complexities.
Who we are
Zanders is an international yet specialized consultancy advising global organizations within treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. With over 130 consultants supporting international companies our clients choose Zanders because of our specialist and trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions. For our growing office in the Netherlands, we are hiring for graduates and junior professionals who want to develop a career in financial risk management.
The absolute must haves……
- A passion for statistical techniques and financial risk management
- Motivated by macro finance strategy as well as complicated modeling and design of financial products.
- Ambition to carry our further education such as CFA, FRM and project management methodologies
- Triggered by open dialogue, working against deadlines and flexible to travel
- Completed Master’s degree in econometrics, mathematical, quantitative finance or related topics.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and programming tools
- Creative, dedicated and distinctive from the rest of the crowd
- Fluency in English and Dutch
What we offer in return for your dedication…..
- Varied and personal training program that will elevate your soft skills and content knowledge.
- Opportunity to work alongside and advise a variety of globally recognized financial institutions enabling you to grow and find your strengths in financial risk management
- A lively and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people.
To find out more about working at Zanders please contact our Recruiter, Liza Wyatt on +31 35 692 89 89 or visit our website: www.zanders.eu.
To apply directly, please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. Let us know why you would make a great Zanders Associate Consultant.