Intern Customer and Digital
As an intern of the Customer and Digital team, you will help organisations improve the customer/user side of their business and give them advice on the opportunities and challenges of digitisation. You will conduct this within the full width of the consulting field, from strategy through execution. During this internship you have the opportunity to develop your skills, gain new insights and build relationships which will benefit you in the rest of your career.
Wie ben je?
You are a talented, ambitious and eager student, who likes to work in an international and dynamic team and like to experience several components of consulting. You are/ have…
- At minimum a third year bachelor student (business, marketing, communication, innovation, engineering);
- Available on a full-time basis, between 4 and 6 months, starting in September 2017 (exact date TBD with you);
- Affinity with strategic and operational assignments;
- Analytical mind-set and skillful in using PowerPoint and Excel;
- Strong in communication and able to write and read English fluently
Preferred (not required)
- Basic understanding of Dutch;
- Experience in writing blogs and knowledge of technological innovations;
- Experience in Customer Experience, marketing, innovation, digitization, organisational structures, and/or prototyping.
Hoe ziet je werk eruit?
You are an important link within the team and support the team in delivering engagements and pitches. You will help in analysing strategic and operational questions and other questions concerning client and market segmentation, e-commerce, Smart Cities and marketing & sales. Together with your coach, you will plan a learning program and your own responsibilities during the internship.
Wat bieden we je?
When you work at PwC as an intern you will work on various (internal and external) projects. You work with motivated and enthusiastic colleagues who set high standards for your work and commitment. Your personal development will get much attention and focus during your internship.
- An internship in a unique international team, that combines analytical and creative work covering Customer and Digital developments;
- A dynamic environment in which you will work on challenging assignments;
- A personal coach, who is a professional from the team. Your coach will have frequent contact with you to coach you on a personal and professional level to get the most out of your internship;
- Cooperation with different teams and industries;
- The opportunity to get to know your potential future employer;
- Access to all relevant PwC facilities, worldwide network and databases;
- A company laptop;
- A good internship allowance.
Wie zijn we?
At PwC Netherlands, we want to contribute to the trust in society and solving important problems. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people. PwC in the Netherlands employs over 4,400 people together. We see it as our job to deliver quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. this vacancy falls within the Advisory field