Trainee Retail Banking Portfolio Management
Why would you want to work for NIBC?
In order to further strengthen the Portfolio Management team, NIBC is looking for a new colleague. As an analyst you play an important role in the various activities. You will receive thorough coaching and training on the job from very experienced colleagues.
What will you do?
You are involved in all the important activities mentioned. Your contribution varies a lot and comprises of:
- Hedging the interest rate risk of the mortgage portfolio
- Contributing to credit risk assessment of the mortgage portfolio
- Credit risk modelling of the mortgage portfolio
- Contributing to the funding of Retail Banking and the bank in general
- Contributing to the determination the pricing of mortgages of NIBC;
- Contributing to the determination of the components of the valuation of the mortgage portfolio
- Composing internal and external reports with respect to the mortgage portfolio
What will you need?
For our Portfolio Management team, we are looking for an analyst with quantitative skills. The following list summarises the desired job requirements:
- A master degree, preferably – but not necessarily – in an university study such as econometrics, mathematics, sciences or engineering.
- Excellent academic results and extra-curricular activities
- Affinity with risk management and financial products
- Good communication skills (Dutch and English, both verbal and written)
- Good analytical and programming skills (SAS, Matlab)
- Self-starting, creative and solution driven
What will you get?
We will offer you a spot in the Talent Program together with a small group of selected talents from all over the bank. This 12 month intensive program focuses on your personal and professional development. Your financial knowledge will be boosted by receiving prestigious RSM Executive Education. Check our website for more information about the Talent Program: https://www.nibc.com/careers/campus-recruitment/talent-program.html
Please apply by submitting your motivation, your CV and academic transcripts (Bachelor’s and/or Master’s). An assessment may be part of the application procedure.
For more information about the recruitment procedure you may contact Campus Recruitment, at +31(0)70 3425568 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Jurgen Peters +31610889768 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply on our website?
Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and upload your cv and motivation letter. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document!