Vacature Deals Traineeship
Are you in your final year of university, looking for a great way to start your career, and interested in helping companies do Deals? If so, then we have a unique opportunity for you! Join Edge, the PwC Deals graduate programme for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and become part of a unique, leading-edge development experience. You bring passion and talent, and we’ll give you the edge to become an international Deals expert.
Who you are?
You are an ambitious and dedicated high potential that’s ready to enter the professional consultancy world and…
- Are a master’s degree student in your final year of university conducting business, finance or science based studies.
- Have well-developed communication skills, with fluency in English and Dutch.
- Are a team player with a great sense of humor.
- Will be able to work in a demanding and high pressure environment.
- Have a genuine interest in strategic questions, finance and mergers and acquisitions.
What is the Edge?
The Edge programme is created to support the best and brightest graduates at the start of their careers by boosting their development from their first days at our Deals practice. It comprises a three-year journey that officially begins with an International Deals Foundation event in Madrid in September 2017. Here, you’ll meet another 150 graduates and PwC Deals leaders from across EMEA and get a taste of the work that you’ll be doing in the Deals business. Following that, you’ll commence in your allocated Deals business area at your local PwC firm, where you will rotate between four competence groups within two years, doing a variety of project work with a variety of local and international clients and teams.
How does the programme look like?
- Two years of rotation, third year in your final competence group.
- Work at four out of the six Deals competence groups.
Possibility of international exchange in year three, only for best performing trainees.
- Competitive salary package, including excellent secondary employment conditions, e.g. lease car and solid pension scheme.
- 32 days of leave annually.
- Variable based bonus based on both PwC results and personal performance
The entire recruitment process includes the following steps:
- Online PwC assessment (deadline 15th March)
- Review & evaluation resume, motivation letter & online assessment results (17th March)
- Interviews rounds (week 13, 27 t/m 29 March)
- 3-day Deals Business Course (week 16, 20 t/m 22 April 2017)
You can upload your application via this site. The application procedure for the Deals Traineeship 2017 will close 12th of March. As soon as your application is final you will receive the assessment.
Part of the selection process will be a three–day Business Course, that will take place in Amsterdam from 20-22 April and gives you a look behind the scenes of our Deals Practice. During an intensive case study you and your group will be acting as PwC Deals colleagues and try to convince the customer of your advice. Besides the case, there will be an informal program where you get to know current trainees and PwC deals professionals. Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact me!