WO Internship Natural Resources
ING Natural Resources Amsterdam is offering internships or graduation project positions for talented students who are in the final phase of their bachelor or master study. We offer a stimulating and dynamic international working environment. Our teams are very dedicated to serving our clients and we work together in an informal yet highly professional manner.
The Global Structured Finance Natural Resources team provides financial solutions in the form of financing or advisory to the leading players in the sector. Natural Resources covers the industries involved in the extraction of raw materials from the ground and subsequent processing, transport and marketing of products.
In Amsterdam the following subsectors are covered by 5 dedicated teams.
- Upstream Oil & Gas (reserve base lending)
- Midstream & Downstream Oil & Gas (storage, pipelines, petrochemical plants etc.)
- Metals & Mining (single projects or larger corporates)
- Offshore Services (FPSOs, drilling rigs)
- Energy & Carbon Efficiency (geothermal heating projects)
- Assisting with the origination of new business opportunities in the sector in cooperation with team members and other ING teams.
- Supporting the execution of financial transactions and assisting with their timely and successful closing.
- As part of the deal team, you will have contact with industry clients, support functions within ING (e.g. risk management) and other product departments.
- Graduation projects could also be considered.
Ideal competencies and experience
We are looking for customer-oriented and result-driven candidates that have strong analytical skills combined with excellent presentation and communication skills. You have commercial acumen, high proficiency in English (both spoken and written), you are self-motivated with a high degree of initiative to get things done and you are an excellent team player. ING promotes diversity. Financial knowledge is not a prerequisite, but proven affinity with the financial services sector is important.
When you are looking for an internship position for 3-6 months within Wholesale Banking – Natural Resources you can apply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add your CV, motivation and a grade list (both university and secondary school).
Please also indicate if you have a strong preference for one of the teams.
To find out more about our traineeships, take a look at https://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Traineeships.htm
We also offer fixed positions via https://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Home.htm