Wo Workalong Internship Wholesale Banking Corporate Clients
We offer a 4-month internship position within ING Wholesale Banking Corporate Clients for Bachelor and Master students with an economic background. Corporate Clients manages ING Wholesale Banking’s core relationships with the largest clients in the Netherlands. The internship program offers students the opportunity to orient and to gain experience within Wholesale banking in general and client coverage in specific. During the internship period you will have the opportunity to understand how ING operates as a Wholesale Bank and to get acquainted with the broad range of products and services we offer.
Research & Analysis
- You perform client, sector and peer analysis in an international environment
- You assist in identifying critical business issues and potential new business opportunities
- You contribute to the origination of new business
- You prepare marketing pitches, proposals and briefing memos
Commercial Client Management
- You take on certain admin and compliance related tasks
- You prepare annual strategic client action plans in close cooperation with the Relationship Manager, product specialists and international ING offices
We are looking for someone who aims for a career in banking and is eager to learn about financial services and capital markets.
- You (almost) have a relevant Academic Bachelor or Master degree (e.g. Finance, Economics)
- You are self-starting with strong analytical skills
- You need to have the ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both Dutch (native) and English
- Demonstrable affinity with financial services
Apply directly online by clicking on the application button below.
Please contact Arjan van der Lee +31623362205 for more detailed information regarding this vacancy. Please provide your CV and grade lists from University and secondary school.
Please note: to do an internship at ING, you need to be registered at an educational institution during the entire period of the internship.