Flow Traders is always looking for creative and driven trading talent! Does a dynamic, performance-driven setting appeal to you? Does pressure bring out the best in you? And do you combine in-depth numerical skills with strategic talent?
Then we are looking for you!
Junior Trader position
In this challenging position you manage and optimize our daily position (pricing and trading) in a wide range of financial products, including equities, bonds, derivatives and complex structured products. You formulate innovative trading strategies and in close collaboration with our software engineers develop trading models and tools that allow us to capitalize on opportunities swiftly and adequately. Because of the specific nature of the work-environment, we do not expect you to plunge headfirst into your new job. Instead, you will start by following in a three months intensive in-house training program that covers all the intricate details of the trading processes. As a member of an informal team, you will then gradually take on more responsibilities, start monitoring markets and only then start making split-second portfolio adjustments that are at the heart of our success. From trading to devising tactics, and from contributing to new tools to implementing actual programs: you help shape our trading strategy.
- You have a relevant university degree, preferably in finance, econometrics, mathematics or economics
- Demonstrable interest in global financial markets
- Knowledge of Excel and a keen interest in IT systems in general
- Innovative & creative high potential with excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Competitive, outgoing, communicative, creative and able to deliver under pressure
- You combine a distinct ability to spot arising opportunities and the assertiveness to seize them
- A fast-paced work environment that offers great challenges and ditto rewards immediately appeals to you
- Absolutely fluent in Dutch and English
Flow Traders offers you an exciting job and lots of opportunities within the most dynamic of environments with an excellent compensation package. We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with the best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support and we go out of our way to retain the small business feeling which we started. We offer a good monthly salary and we reserve a high percentage of our business results for our bonus pool.
Do you thrive on outsmarting the competition?
Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter via the job section of our website: www.flowtraders.com. For more information please contact Recruitment on +31 20 799 6799. If you want to visit our Trading Challenge please contact Dainahara Polonia, on the following number +31 20 799 6710 or apply via our website.